Friday, September 29, 2006

The Sufjan Stevens concert was excellent; the opening band, My Brightest Diamond, was fantastic. Yay good music!

Playlist from my radio show this week:

* Exit Clov - MK Ultra
John Vanderslice - Coming and Going on Easy Terms
Mike Doughty - I Hear the Bells
Rouge Wave - Are You On My Side
* Beirut - Mount Wroclai (Idle Days)
* Sufjan Stevens - The Henney Buggy Band
Bright Eyes and Neva Dinova - I’ll Be Your Friend
Elliott Smith - In the Lost and Found (Honky Bach)/The Roost
Belle & Sebastian - Get Me Away From Here, I’m Dying
Cat Power - The Greatest
* Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
Mates of State - Nature and the Wreck
Stars - Calendar Girl
* Jens Lekman - At the Dept. of Forgotten Songs
Final Fantasy - The CN Tower Belongs to the Dead
* Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I’m Ready to Be Heartbroken
* Margot & the Nuclear So and So’s - Paper Kitten Nightmare
* Sufjan Stevens - The Mistress Witch from McClure (or, The Mind That Knows Itself)

And now I sleep, because sleep is good.

No comments: