Monday, November 17, 2008

Psychosocial evaluations are weird. A lot of the questions are pretty basic background information, but then there's the part where you have to quantify how bad you feel. How often do you feel tired? How often do you feel like hurting yourself? How often do you lack interest in activities? Some of these are easy enough to answer (How often do I feel tired? ALWAYS. Wait, scratch that - 90% of the time. There are occasional bouts of energy). Other ones are harder, especially because they don't really give you a guideline of how to phrase your answer - x times a day, a week, whatever? x% of the time? I went with percentages and kind of felt like I was just making numbers up. I don't know exactly how often I feel bad; I just know that it's more often than I feel good.

No comments: