Monday, December 06, 2004

Tonight was my last radio show of the semester. *tear* It went fairly well, despite some technical mishaps and numerous phone calls to be dealt with.

Playlist:

Red House Painters - Have You Forgotten
* TV on the Radio - Modern Romance
* Shark Quest - Katherine of Krakow
* Matt Pond PA - Lily Two
* Death from Above 1979 - Romantic Rights
Emiliana Torrini - Tuna Fish
Jimmy Eat World - Table for Glasses
? - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
* A.C. Newman - Come Crash
* The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Tower Out)
* Friends Like These - What Emily Says
Wilco - Kamera
* Menomena - The Strongest Man in the World
* The Reputation - Bottle Rocket Battles
MC Honky - The Object
* The Washdown - Ladies and Gentlemen
Blur - Beetlebum
* Regina Spektor - Carbon Monoxide
Tori Amos - Precious Things
* Elliot Smith - King's Crossing
Guster - Two Points for Honesty
* The High Water Marks - Have Another Dream
* Moving Units - Between Us and Them
* Autolux - Turnstile Blues
* Interpol - Evil
Weezer - Only in Dreams

I found out who I'm competing against for the rock director position. I don't think I'm going to get it now -- he's done many more reviews than I have, seems to be more knowledgeable of the indie scene, and is also a year older. Though I'm not very upset about it -- I've read the reviews he's written, and he'd make a great rock director. Also, another spot will be opening up next year; I may try again then. We'll see what happens with the interview later this week.

Still no word on the library internship. Arg. I want to know!

Tomorrow is my 20th birthday. Eep. I feel oddly old and yet still very, very young.

No comments: