Thursday, December 16, 2004

Yesterday evening's focus was video games... I watched some people play Mario Kart in the Pit, then I played some Dead or Alive 2 with them, then I went over to Mertz and played Soul Calibur II with Rob and Kyle, then played some Smash Brothers with them and others (I really don't like that game -- it gives me a headache... Too much stuff on the screen...), then finished the night off with a little more SCII. All in all, a fun evening.

I also got 4 CDs from one of the rock directors to listen to and review over break... I've given them all a listen, and they're all pretty good.

I'm taking a short break from studying for religion... The studying is going okay, but definately not as fun as gaming. On that note, I'm not letting myself anywhere near a video game console today. Tomorrow, after my final, I will, but until then, no.

I'm going home on Saturday, going to Beaux Arts on Sunday, and then being lazy for a long time after that!

No comments: