Saturday, July 17, 2004

Eep! Blogger has changed again! Now there are different font options that don't require HTML... Oooh... Isn't that lovely? Multiple fonts... And only a few more to test... And... done!
 
Anyway. Moving on. Went down to St. Louis today to do some shopping. I bought another un-me shirt. This one is basically a corset. It's white and has roses on it and laces up the front... It's very very pretty, and very very much not a black band t-shirt. Though I also did buy a couple of those (well, one was navy blue)... I also got some CDs that I was looking for: My Chemical Romance's 1st CD, and Fugazi's 13 Songs. I really like Fugazi right now... (Thanks Colleen!) I also bought two skirts, but they're just to replace ones I've outgrown. I'm not going super girly... Just maybe not as tomboyish as I used to be.
 
Starting tomorrow, life here at home should be interesting. My brother is back home, with his girlfriend here to visit, and Matt is coming down tomorrow. And my mom has enlisted all of us to do yardwork. Oh yay.
 
But now, sleep.
 
 

No comments: