Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tonight's playlist, whee...

* Metric - The Police and the Private
The Magnetic Fields - Epitaph for My Heart
Enon - Leave it to Rust
Beck - Devil’s Haircut
* The Go! Team - Bottle Rocket
Steve Burns - A Sniveling Mess
*# Scout Niblett - Lullubuy for Scout in Ten Years
Asobi Seksu - Walk on the Moon
* Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
M.I.A. - M.I.A.
Gorillaz - Dirty Harry
*# Thunderbirds Are Now! - Bodies Adjust
* Secret Mommy - Tennis Court
* 31Knots - Talk Like Blood
* Fruit Bats - The Earthquake of ‘73
The Mountain Goats - Dilaudid
* Wolf Parade - You Are a Runner and I Am My Father’s Son
* Doves - Almost Forgot Myself
* Stars -The First Five Times
Longwave - Tidal Wave
Spoon - Was It You?
* Catanets - A Song is Not the Song of the World
* Cake on Cake - No Love
* Sigur Ros - Saeglopur
Menomena - Strongest Man in the World
* Mum - I’m 9 Today
* Jana Hunter - Heatseeker’s Safety Den
Cat Power - He War
* Holopaw - Velveteen

Both Mum and Sigur Ros and their song are totally lacking correct puncuation/letters. Oh well.

Time to get some work done. Grr to Theory of the Novel, the articles that didn't sink in, and the response paper I have to write on them.

No comments: