Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So there are these ads for a small laptop that I've been seeing around, mostly on Jezebel. The ad features 3 bags, each one smaller than the next, then the laptop, which is small enough to fit in the smallest of the purses.



As you can see, the bags are represented by fairly simple line drawings, but each one is still distinctive. So distinctive, in fact, that, to my great shame/amusement, I can easily identify 2 out of the 3. (Man, that's a lot of commas...) In my defense, I had to do a bit of Googling to find the exact names of the bags, but I knew the designers right away.

The largest is meant to be a Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Mag bag:


The middle one is a Louis Vuitton Neverfull:


The third one? That I'm not sure about, and it's bothering me, because I like to know things, even stupid things like this. A bit of searching has led me to believe that it's probably supposed to be a Coach bag, since they have the little tags on the handle, but I can't find a style that matches up. Anyone out there have any ideas?

No comments: