Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Ah. Email account is massively overloaded. Pictures ate up lots and lots of room... Away you go. Sorry, Minkle. Hopefully I haven't missed out on any other messages though... So if you emailed me in the past week or so and you don't get a reply... Email me again. Yeah.

Michigan was wonderful; the lake was gorgeous, the people were very nice, and I was completely relaxed by the time we left. The relaxation went right out the window, of course, as soon as we met up with my father and brother. Because obviously we can't all be in the same vicinity (let alone the same hotel room) without some sort of arguement occurring. Woohoo, fun stuff, god I hate family vacations. Despite that and the blisters on my feet, Chicago was fun. Sephora is like setting me loose in a candy shop, even if I don't wear a lot of makeup. Yummy.

*checks Sketti*

I am actually shaking with anger. Wow. I always thought that was just an expression. But it's really happening. I would say it's cool, except that the thing that provoked it is just downright disgusting, immature, and hateful. So yeah, it sucks. I am done with this, done with this whole stupid thing. I'm done with them. They're not friends, they never were, and they never will be. Even one of the people I thought was worth staying in touch with has just proven to be completely inconsiderate. I'm surprised, I'm disappointed, and I feel sick. Christ.

No comments: