Monday, July 21, 2003

Last night in St. Paul... Great fun: dinner with the girls, watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch (great music)... And of course, earlier in the afternoon I got my tattoo. It did hurt. I won't lie. But it didn't hurt as bad as a feared, and now I just have this sort of dull pain on my lower back. Really, I think the worst part about getting it was the noise that the machine made (metallic whirrs of doom!) and the worst part now is the annoyance of the bandage that doesn't want to stay on. But it will come off tomorrow, to be replaced with the task of ointment every few hours for awhile. Such is life.

Anyways, it looks damn cool.

Small side note: Mama Cat... If you see this before you head for home, try and drop me an email (and check both your Hotmail and Yahoo account -- wait, reverse the order. Check email, then respond... Right.) I'd love to see you if we can work it out.

Off to the wonderful world of sleep now... Yay.

No comments: