Thursday, June 24, 2004

Didn't do too much today. Went to Wal-mart, woohoo. Played The Sims tonight. I'm up to the point where I have 4 people to control. That's too darn many. But I still find it entertaining.

I bought the new Bad Religion CD, The Empire Strikes First, the other day. It's okay. I also bought Ambulance Ltd's self-titled disc. That one I really like, since I've been in an indie rock mood lately but needed a break from the new Modest Mouse CD, even though it is a very good CD.

I also bought a shirt today that is unlike anything I own. It's a really pretty blue, but then it has a scooped neck and a side-tie thing. It's very different from my typical t-shirt. But I figured that I can't really wear jeans and a band t-shirt forever, so I might as well expand my wardrobe a bit.

I was thinking about getting to bed early tonight, but I doubt that's going to happen. Ah well.



No comments: