Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I just got done working on this ability test for a career counselor that I'll be seeing sometime later this summer. My parents and I have decided that it would be best if I figure out what sort of job I really would enjoy, etc now so I don't have to go back to school later. It makes sense. The first two tests were easy and somewhat interesting - they were an interest and personality inventory. This one, however, being an ablitity battery - god, what kind of name is "battery" for a test? It sounds like I'll be physically beaten down - is timed, which sucks. It's back to standardized testing, almost. But at least this one is on computer and can be taken over several sittings. Still, it's not exactly fun. The last section I took involved identifying which note in a series had changed. Actually not too bad, except that the notes were all keyboardy and very fake - the word that comes to mind is Casiotone, but that may just be Soul Coughing talking. Anyway, they weren't nice musical notes. And they sounded kind of creepy - there may have been some minor and augmented chords tossed in there.

I have to pack tomorrow... My mom and I leave on Wednesday to drive up to Williams. Everyone else is flying, but we need the car to bring back all the stuff, so someone has to drive. Whee.

Swat's graduation is over now, so I guess that means I am offically a sophmore in college. Freaky.

Off to check email, since I've been ignoring it for the past few days.

No comments: