Sunday, May 30, 2004

Back home now. I spent most of today sorting through papers and such in my grandma's attic. Not the most enjoyable way to spend a day, but it has to be done. Just as bad was the car ride home. I really wanted to sleep, but I couldn't. Which is odd - I can usually fall asleep pretty easily on car trips. But I was awake the entire trip this time. Grr.

Fluff seems to be adjusting to our house and the other animals fairly well. He's on my bed right now - hopefully he'll stay here. My dad would not be pleased if he joined the other two cats on my parents' bed. So we're trying to get him accustomed to sleeping on my bed instead. We'll see if it works. At least he's gotten over his fear/anxiety of my laptop. When I took it out and set it up, he had to investigate it... Then when it started up and dinged, he spazzed a bit. But he's calmed down now. Wait, I spoke too soon... The fan just turned on to cool the computer down, and he sat up and stared. Ah well.

Nothing more to say.

No comments: