Friday, May 28, 2004

We found Fluff, the stray cat that adopted my family over spring break and then disappeared. We've got a backstory for him now, and we have the cat himself. So we're up to a grand total of 3 cats now. Fluff is in better shape than he was, but still not great... And he's developed this thing against being picked up - he yowls and grumbles and eventually breaks out the claws and teeth. My mom has suffered the worst of it thus far. Hopefully he'll calm down and stop it. And hopefully he'll adapt to the other creatures and they'll get used to him. He and Dippy are okay so far, but Lucy keeps hissing, Fluff hisses at Missy, and Chip just runs away from him. Whee.

I'm going down to my grandmother's this weekend, then I'll be home for a few days before I head back to the east coast for my brother's graduation. Yay for long car trips...

And when I get back from that, I go up to Chicago again. That's a trip I really am looking forward to. Yay!



No comments: