Monday, May 24, 2004

I made a miniscule dent in my list of movies I want to watch today. I watched two: Heathers and The Order. Both were okay - The Order even sparked a bit of a discussion between my mom and I over the theology behind it, and it motivated me to try and find something on the Carolingian order. As far as I can tell, it doesn’t actually exist. Which makes sense, since the subject matter of the movie doesn’t really lend itself to referring to an actual religious order, unless you want to deal with lawsuits and such. Anyway, both were decent movies. I’ll return them tomorrow and probably rent another one. Slowly, $2.99 at a time, I will work through my list of movies. I was tempted to see how much that would add up to, but I decided against it. I don’t really know how much of my money is going to be spent in this endeavor. Too much, probably, especially if I get any late fees.

My trip to Chicago was nice, despite the stormy weather. We saw Shrek 2, which was fun. Just hanging out in general was nice too. It was a short trip, but better than just staying at home pining away.

I still haven’t finished unpacking. At this rate I won’t have unpacked everything before I have to pack to go back. That would be rather sad.

I can’t think of anything else to say. My eyes are itching and being very annoying. Damn allergies.

Off to bed I go now. Or in an hour or two, anyway.

No comments: