Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Rob rules. I skipped dinner, since the menu was crappy and I felt somewhat crappy, and I took a nap instead. When I woke up, I was hungry. So I found Rob, and he went rather Jewish-grandmother on me... Fixed me a grilled cheese sandwich and gave me some carrots and soda. It was quite nice.

I'll miss Rob over the summer. I already miss John a bit, and I'll miss Nikos, Nell, Rachel, David, Mark, Nile, Aatish, Uber-Matt, and so many more people. And Uber-Matt and Raoul won't be back next year, which makes me sad. I will also miss my Matt very much, but at least I'll see him during the summer at least some.

I'm looking into study abroad things. Since my only foreign language knowledge is very limited Spanish, I'm looking at the English speaking countries -- England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand. I think I'm leaning towards England or Scotland, but Australia could be very cool as well. I don't know yet. Some of the English classes at St. Andrews sound very interesting, but they're also hard to get into -- require something like a 3.7 GPA and such.

Okay... No more to say for now.

No comments: