Monday, May 10, 2004

Blogger has a new look. It took me by surprise, and I as still a bit disorientated by it. This is at least the second time in a year that they've changed it. I'm not sure if that's good or not. I guess if it works it's fine by me.

It is warm and humid... And it's likely to stay that way for the rest of my time here, and then be perhaps a little less warm but still humid when I get home. Whee.

I need to do more studying (Note to self: do not read Milton while lounging on my bed), and I also need to start doing some packing, I think. It feels weird to be going home in just a few more days. Not bad, but weird. There are things and people I'm looking forward to at home, but there are also things and people here that I'll miss. And some of them won't be back next year, which makes me sad.

Alright. Time to study. Or at least look at the book I'm supposed to be studying.

No comments: