Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I watched two movies tonight: Welcome to the Dollhouse and Secretary. They were both okay. I liked Welcome to the Dollhouse a bit less than I thought I would mostly because there was no resolution, really. I know that sort of ending is more true to life, but dammit, I want a nice conclusion. That was my problem with Lost in Translation as well. Secretary was pretty good (Maggie Gylenhall was great), though a bit odd. Then again, it's basically an S&M love story, so I guess odd is just part of the deal.

I also managed to sort through some piles of stuff. Whee. I really need to work on my piles. I write so many random notes on little slips of paper, and then I just have them around my room until I get a chance to consolidate them and put them on my PDA or something. I guess it works as a system, but I should probably figure out something better. Like skipping the paper part and just going straight to the PDA.

I need to clean off my bed before I can even think about going to sleep. So I better do that.

No comments: