Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I went to the gym and lifted some yesterday. Today I ran a little bit. My body hates me, especially my upper arms. It hurts to put my coat on, which is just sad. But I am proud of getting exercise.

Today was rather blah, with occasional high points and a couple of low points. I'm tired and want to go to bed, but instead I get to write a Gazette article about a less than stellar poetry reading, then compile the entire Gazette. Woot. And tomorrow will be my hell day, with the added joy of me needing to read 100 pages of Kierkegaard sometime before Thursday afternoon. And I'm also behind on my Iliad reading, but I should be able to catch up for Friday. I'll try to deal with my passport on Friday afternoon, I think... We'll see if that works out.

Good news: The Arcade Fire concert is on Monday. That will rock.

Time to work. Oh so much fun shall be had tonight.

No comments: