Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My arms feel better today, but my shin splints have been acting up. Okay, I can deal with that. But then I go to acting, and we do a lot of physical exercises and such, including some jumping. Result? So. Much. PAIN. Owie.

Last night was long, and despite my best efforts, I managed to screw up the plain text version of the Gazette. Bah. After next week, I'm going to try to switch to compiling on Monday nights -- I need to get more sleep on Tuesday nights to be fully functional for my hellish Wednesdays.

The whole grabbing a snack after acting (which gets out at 6:40 pm) and then going to choir and getting dinner after 9 pm worked reasonably well, though my stomach was definitely making funny noises for the last bit of choir.

Time for some Kierkegaard reading... Which, I have discovered, is great fun with a soundtrack of NIN.

No comments: