Monday, October 27, 2008

Blergh. It has been a long week. Yes, it is only Monday, but since I didn't really have a weekend, I feel like last week never ended.

Fun and exciting things that have happened in the past 7 or so days: I did not do the homework I was supposed to do, my grandmother died, I discovered some of my clothes no longer fit, I flew home for the funeral, I saw about 100 McCain signs in the country (and 3 Obama ones), my flight back to New York was cancelled and I had to fly on a different, later one to a less convenient airport, my cat puked on my bed in the wee hours of the morning, the construction in the building was really loud and actually knocked some stuff off the bathroom shelves and into the toilet, I had an eye exam, they broke the nosepiece of my glasses while trying to replace the pad bit, I still have not finished my homework, and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I'm going to go eat cheesecake for dinner now.

No comments: