Thursday, October 16, 2008

I hate a lot of things when I have a headache. And right now I have a headache. So I hate the homework I'm working on, I hate the noises coming from upstairs, but most of all I hate the cellphone conversations. People aren't allowed to use their phones inside the library, so they stand just outside the door by the elevators and talk there. Sometimes they talk at length, which is how I learned much more than I ever wanted to know about one guy's evil landlady and the troubles he was having getting his security deposit back. This one girl has been out there for a good 15 minutes or so, and I can hear just enough to be annoyed. Her voice is grating on my last nerve, and I don't even get the minor pleasure of learning random useless factoids about her life, as she's speaking in French (I think - I could be wrong). Grar.

Oh. She's done now. Thank heavens. I'll just go back to hating my homework, then. Maybe I'll go get some Advil.

No comments: