Thursday, June 26, 2003

Whoa. I've got the new version of Blogger right now. It's basically the same... Only... Prettier. But it's just kind of odd. Must adjust.

My computer went back to the shop... Now it's back home again. It still doesn't like connecting to the Internet, though. Grr. It took me at least 30 minutes to connect this time. I feel like a heavenly choir should start singing hallelujahs when it actually does connect, because it's such a miracle.

I am feeling much better now. I actually went out and did something last night. When we met up with my "old friends," they didn't really seem to care about my existance all that much, but so what? I've stopped caring. I've got people who care about me, even if I don't get a chance to hang out with them a whole lot. Life goes on.

Need to go do yard work now. Whee.

No comments: