Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Aikido was fun tonight. We got to use weapons -- wooden staffs. It was nifty, though certain parts of the technique reminded me of the ABCs for pole vault, which kind of threw me off. But I eventually got the hang of it and was enjoying it quite a lot.

Halloween is Friday. Woohoo! It's the one day of the year when lots of people from campus will come out to ML, since we host the party. This also means that I can't not go... That would just be sad. So it'll probably be the first party here at Swat that I'll stay at for more than 5 minutes. Whee. Anyway, it'll be interesting... I'm curious to see the costumes people come up with, especially given the theme... S+ML. So yes... It will indeed be interesting.

Hall picture time... So it's off to campus I go.

Over the field and through the tunnel, it's off to campus I go.
Down the street and up the hill, it's off to campus I go.

Don't ask me where that came from. I'm not entirely sure myself.

No comments: