Monday, October 20, 2003

Okay, it seems that something is messed up with my commenting system. When I go into SquawkBox and click on the "Manage Comments" link, it shows me all the comments people have made. So there are two comments on there -- a new one from Jonathan and one from a few days ago from Colleen -- that made it into that section of SquawkBox but don't seem to be appearing on my blog. This is not cool. Yet Claudia's comment, which was made after Colleen's but before Jonathan's, did show up. Grr. So it's not even consistently screwing up.

So... Colleen, I don't know which post you were commenting on. Very sorry, don't mean to ignore you, etc.
Jonathan, I must say I was initially a bit wary of the idea of a love song to Natalie Portman (though I do like her)... But I was completely won over by the song.

Anyway, back to the issue at hand... If anyone has any ideas about why the hell the comments aren't showing up, please let me know. Hopefully I'll actually be able to read them, if you give them to me via the commenting system. Gah.

Maybe it's just my computer... It hasn't wanted to display my blog in general lately. Even so, that would also be really annoying. Rar.

No comments: