Wednesday, October 01, 2003

It appears that my body has no idea how to cope with 8 hours of sleep.

I was more out of it today than I have been in a long time... Instead of feeling like I was going to doze off in history, I actually DID doze off a few times. I was a little better in philosophy, and the theological discussion that somewhat ensued got me pretty energetic... (Lesson: Jen needs to engage in a theological discussion every morning in order to be fully awake for class). That energy lasted through lunch. After lunch I made some progress in reading, but then I got tired again... And in my psych attachment, I was practically falling asleep until we started talking about some things... So yeah. So much for getting more sleep. I doubled the time I slept, and I had half the energy, it seems. I just can't win.

On the up side... Study break tonight! This week, the girls in the fishbowl are showing a movie... But I'm a Cheerleader. So I'll finally get a chance to see it, Claudia.

No comments: