Monday, October 06, 2003

First, an anecdote: Tonight at Sharples I got pasta... Very long line. The scrumptious chocolate pie that was for dessert was in low supply when I got in line; by the time I had my other food they were all gone. I went and sat down, and he had a piece of pie on his tray... That he had gotten for me. He saw they were running low, he knew I was in a long line, he knows my fondness for all things dessert... So he grabbed me a slice. Not at all important, very minor... But at the same time very sweet.

Now, my point: There are all sorts of little things like this, and they're all very sweet and wonderful. And when you combine them with larger nice things, then the end result is a really great relationship.

Finally, the conclusion: All this makes Jen a very happy girl.

Now if only I was caught up on my history reading... Then things would be absolutely wonderful.

No comments: