Friday, October 03, 2003

Last night's radio show was interesting. First of all, the transmitter wasn't functioning, so it was being broadcast solely over the Internet. Yeah... Apparently when the DJ before me came in a bit before 1, the lights were off and everything was off... So she turned stuff on... But the transmitter wouldn't transmit.

Despite this, we both did our shows, as did Chase. We just had a very limited number of listeners... I myself had at most 3, and halfway through my show, 2 of them came to the studio. So the last half of my show was all for Alex. I hope he enjoyed it.

Even if there hadn't been any technical difficulties, it would have still been an interesting show, I think. I was really tired when I got there, so I tried to wake myself up with loud, fast music... So I started off with some Finch and NIN... After a little while I had some Fugazi and Bad Religion and Operation Ivy... But I eventually gave into my sleepy side and ended with Belle and Sebastian. So... Odd mix of music, indeed. Unfortunately, I forgot to copy down the set list, so I don't remember all the songs I played. Ah well.

The SWIL Pterodactyl Hunt is tonight. This should be quite an interesting experience... I really have no idea what to expect. Wait, that's not quite true. I know to expect foam swords and various people running around smacking each other with them. Other than that, though...

No comments: