Friday, October 15, 2004

Broken glass is actually rather pretty when it catches the right light. Too bad it's so sharp.

An explanation for this observation: It's a bit windy tonight. My family forgot to fold down the patio table umbrella. It caught a nice gust of wind and headed into one of the family room windows. Lots of shattered glass all over the place. Luckily, no one was hurt.

So yes, an interesting occurrence for my last night home during break. I also watched The Professional on TV, which was quite good. Luckily AMC decided to show an older version of Dracula next, instead of something I wanted to watch... Otherwise I might have been in the chair closest to the window. And that, my friends, would have resulted in a rather bloody mess. And for once the blood would be real, not just me expressing my love for British vernacular.

I have a rough rough draft of my theatre paper. Whee. It's actually the right length, which is more than could be said about my religion rough draft. So all I really need to do is put in some quotes from the sources I found, tidy it up a bit, and make it sound nice. Not too much work... But I still don't want to do it.

Tomorrow afternoon: go down to St. Louis, dinner with grandparents, some shopping.

Sunday: fly back to Philly, return to Swat in the afternoon, do some last minute work for Monday.

Monday: back to the usual routine.

Damn, break feels short.


No comments: