Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sort of sick... I felt bad on Thursday night, so I skipped my one class on Friday and slept late instead. My first actual skipped class, and it hardly counts because the prof is so laid-back: I emailed him, explained what was up, told him I'd give him the assignment on Monday. He replied, said that was fine and that extra sleep did indeed sound nice.

So I did nothing productive yesterday, and I've only been up 2 hours today and haven't done much of anything yet. Whee. I do need to do actual work though... I just wish I felt the least bit motivated. Blah.

WSRN is finally going to be starting up on Monday. I have a 2 hour show this time... Monday evenings, from 6 to 8 pm, eastern time. Hopefully the web broadcast will be working. Listen to me try and fill twice as much air time as last year!

That's all for now.

No comments: