Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I really should be prevented from doing 2 things:

1) Accidently inflicting pain upon myself
2) Taking naps unsupervised

So this morning I tripped over this lovely metal thing that prevents cars from driving down the paths of campus. I was wearing flip-flops. The nail of my left big toe is kind of screwed up, and the big toe and the one next to it (pointer toe?) are both kind of swollen and causing pain. Owie.

As for the naps: this afternoon I decided to take a nap. I set my alarm. It went off. I set it for a bit later. It went off. I turned it off entirely. So I ended up with a lovely 3 hour long nap, no work done, and no dinner. I could go to the snack bar to get food, but I am lazy. So I will turn to my fridge instead.

Compiling the Daily Gazette tonight, so that will keep me up a bit. At least I'm well-rested from the nap.

No comments: