Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I have spent nearly the entire day in bed. Boo to summer sickness.

On a happier note: going into Philly yesterday was a lot of fun. My main goal was to get a dress for the wedding I'll be going to this summer, but... Well, I got two dresses. One is far too formal (floor-length black sheath dress for $12... I love thrift shops), and the other might work (knee-length black strapless with white designs), but I'm not sure. Part of me has issues with wearing either white or black to a wedding. Weird, but hey, so am I.

Also good: various activities with friends through graduation. Six Flags tomorrow, general hanging out, and a cookout with family and friends. The bad part of this: graduation itself, where I am likely to cry like you wouldn't believe.

Despite the super-stress of this past year, this semester my grades are actually pretty damn good. A- for both my costume design project and dramaturgy, and credit for my playwriting class. The only thing I'm still waiting for is ToN. I'm hoping for a B; I don't expect anything higher.

Off to finally shower and get ready for the day (or what's left of it).

No comments: