Tuesday, May 23, 2006

There are times when I hate people. When I'm washing a bunch of dishes that aren't mine because I'm sick of having them piled in the sink is one of those times. Grr to people who don't have the decency to clean up after themselves! Grr to people who clog up sinks! Grr to people who just dump their dishes in the sink! Double grr to people who dump their large knives in the sink! (Seriously, there was a 5 inch knife just sitting there. I could have seriously cut myself)

It really just boggles my mind, though. I know that I'm a little on the obsessive side (though my room is currently rather messy, especially my desk). I can understand messy rooms, though. It's just when it spreads into public spaces - empty (or even worse, half empty) Chinese food containers from last night in the lounge, laundry that sits there for a week, dishes that are just left... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hate hate hate.

There are also times when I love people, of course. Right now is just not one of those times.

EDIT: Oh my god, do I ever hate people. Hate hate hate hate. I was just up in the breakfast room kitchen. The sink/dishes situation isn't as bad, but the counters are nasty, and... SOMEONE LEFT THE GAS STOVE ON. Yeah. Apparently someone got "Low" and "Off" confused.

I hate people.

No comments: