Back at Swat. RA training starts tomorrow. My week at home was nice, but not exactly relaxing - dealing with a 3 year old and an 8 month old baby is draining. The zoo was fun though, and I finally got to see the penguin exhibit. There was a baby penguin, which was just as large as his parents, only fluffy grey-brown. It was funny to see the parents flank him even though he was just as big as them.
All my stuff has been drug down into my new room, a hellish process. Carrying bags and boxes down 3 flights of stairs just isn't fun. At least my new room is nice, and big enough that I can have my unpacked stuff strewn about and still be able to walk around.
I have the list of people on my hall. The 2 girls I thought would move didn't, but another guy did leave. 2 other guys left and were replaced by 2 more. And the rooms that were left open (3 in total) don't appear to have been filled. Hopefully the year will go well.
Time for sleep.
So uh, what do you like?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment