Monday, August 15, 2005

Back at Swat. RA training starts tomorrow. My week at home was nice, but not exactly relaxing - dealing with a 3 year old and an 8 month old baby is draining. The zoo was fun though, and I finally got to see the penguin exhibit. There was a baby penguin, which was just as large as his parents, only fluffy grey-brown. It was funny to see the parents flank him even though he was just as big as them.

All my stuff has been drug down into my new room, a hellish process. Carrying bags and boxes down 3 flights of stairs just isn't fun. At least my new room is nice, and big enough that I can have my unpacked stuff strewn about and still be able to walk around.

I have the list of people on my hall. The 2 girls I thought would move didn't, but another guy did leave. 2 other guys left and were replaced by 2 more. And the rooms that were left open (3 in total) don't appear to have been filled. Hopefully the year will go well.

Time for sleep.

No comments: