Saturday, August 06, 2005

I am packed. I am not stored, but I am packed. There is space still available upstairs in the 3rd floor storage area, and that is where I will be putting my stuff (hopefully all of it, at least most of it...) I still need to get that stuff up there, get some other stuff over to Kyle and Emily's (soon to be Erin and Caitlin's), and get Rob's PS2 back to him. He is, in theory, coming over to get it and to help me lug stuff around.

My back kills. I am tired. I just want to collapse. However, since I stayed in and worked on packing and such last night, instead of going to Victoria's thing, I feel bad. Therefore I will hang out with people tonight. Then I will store my stuff, collapse, and then drag myself to the airport (again, hopefully with Rob's help). And then my week at home begins.

No comments: