Friday, August 19, 2005

So, I was looking over my online class schedule just to make sure I had everything right and to write it down. My costume design class has changed times - it is now 7-10 pm on Tuesdays, rather than 2:15-5 pm on Fridays. This means that I have no classes on Fridays now. I have 3 day weekends. This ROCKS.

My schedule, as of now:

M: Lyric Encounters, 1:15-4
T: Philosophy of Religion, 1:15-2:30; Ballet I (PE), 3-4:30; Costume Design, 7-10
W: Play-writing, 1-4; Choir, 7-10
Th: Philosophy of Religion, 1:15-2:30; Ballet I (PE), 3-4:30
F: Nothing

Oh yes, this is quite nice. Now the question is if I should still try to work T and Th, 10-noon at the library, or if I should switch to another time. I could combine all 4 hours into one Friday afternoon shift. But the idea of not having to do anything on Fridays sounds much more appealing... And it's probably a good idea to have at least a few days where I have to get up (relatively) early.

RA rafting trip tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep.

No comments: