Friday, August 05, 2005

I am in a bind. I have too much stuff, no good way to store it, and no solution. I can leave some stuff at Kyle and Emily's - small things, like my CDs and printer, that are somewhat valuable. I can put some stuff in storage at the dorm. But given the amount of crap I have, that's not going to be enough, especially with the restrictions put on what you can store. My plan of shoving it all in a closet for the week I'm gone and leaving a friendly note won't work, because I don't know what they'd do with the stuff.

Honestly, I'm thinking that renting a small storage unit at the place on the Pike might be my best bet. 2 small problems: getting the stuff there and getting it back. Being without a car makes that very, very difficult. Finding someone to help me get the stuff there might not be too tough, but getting stuff back to the dorm when I return? Harder, as not many people will be around. Also, renting a storage unit for just a week seems kind of silly.

Gah. I am so very screwed...

No comments: