Sunday, August 22, 2004

I made it my unofficial goal to cover the vast majority of the walls on my half of the room with stuff. I like stuff, stuff is nice, and I don't like white walls all that much. I feel that I have accomplished my goal. There are a few posters that I can't really make use of (too big for the closet doors, just not enough room elsewhere, unless I resort to the ceiling, where they will probably fall down), and I'm awaiting one more that one of my former specs is giving me, which will hopefully fit on the back of the door. If it doesn't, I don't know what I'll do with it. Perhaps invade Marci's half with it, but I'd feel a bit bad about that.

More orientation prep stuff tomorrow, and hopefully the buying of books as well. I want to get in there and get it over with before the mad rush starts. The aisles are not wide enough to manuver in when there is a mad rush. There is lots of bumping and toe-stepping and apologizing, and I would like to just avoid that whole mess.

I think I'm going to go play with my wonderful fridge-front of Magnetic Poetry now. Whee!


No comments: