Sunday, August 29, 2004

I went swimming for the second day in a row today... Did some psuedo laps with Lauren (not as hardcore as the people who were seriously swimming) and stood around and chatted. My arms hurt from the swimming.

Classes start tomorrow, and I still don't have a fourth course. The prof for Theatre and Performance hasn't emailed me back yet, so I don't know if there's room in the class. I'll go tomorrow and see. Otherwise I may try the Playwriting Workshop, though I'm a bit nervous about that. Yes, I meet the prereqs, but it still seems intimidating to me.

Today was the activity fair... I signed up for the Daily Gazette (a daily news thing at school sent to people via email) and one of the lit mags. There was at least one other lit mag I was interested in, but they didn't seem to have a table set up. Oh well.

A bunch of us are going to go into the Ville tonight and get Chinese... It should be fun; at least it will be nicer than all of us sitting on the floor eating with plastic utensils.


No comments: