Friday, August 27, 2004

I missed out on the Wink game tonight, which is sad, but I still had fun. More people are arriving on campus, which is great. I hung out with Mark, Nile, Rob, David, and John for a bit tonight, got to see the part of the new dorm, and dealt some Texas Hold 'Em for the Saloon night.

Tomorrow (well, later today, actually) is my last day of CA duties. It is also the day when campus will be flooded with returning students. Yay! The downside is that classes start on Monday, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. But I don't really have a choice. At least my schedule is pretty nice.

Monday
9:30-10:20 am -- Fitness training (aka work out for gym credit)
10:30-11:20 am -- Religion and Human Experience
7-10 pm -- Intro to Film and Media Studies film screening

Tuesday
9:55-11:10 am -- Modern American Poetry
2:40-3:55 pm -- Computer Science 21 (coding in C++ and such)

Wednesday
9:30-10:20 am -- Fitness training
10:30-11:20 am -- Religion and Human Experience

1:15-4 pm -- Intro to Film and Media Studies class
7-10 pm -- Chorus

Thursday
Same as Tuesday

Friday
9:30-10:20 am -- Fitness training
10:30-11:20 am -- Religion and Human Experience


And then somewhere in there I'll hopefully have a radio show as well. All in all, I think it will be a good semester.


No comments: