Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Today was an interesting day... I ran some errands (not interesting) and was complimented on my blue hair by an old stoner (somewhat interesting). The truly interesting part of the day, however, was this: my father quit/was asked to resign from his job today due to personality clashes with the CEO or something. There didn't seem to be an actual good reason. While it came as a bit of a shock - he was told today and today was his last day - it is also kind of nice. He can now follow up on some other prospects, which leads to another interesting bit: it's highly unlikely that he'd get another job in Quincy. Which means that within the next year, I will most likely end up moving. So. Interesting, no?

Also: I watched Goodbye Lenin! tonight. It was pretty good. Tomorrow I pack, and now I sleep.

No comments: