Saturday, August 14, 2004

My blue hair has faded and washed out to more of a teal color. It matches my boots. Too bad it's too warm for boots... Though it is abnormally cool for August.

Swatmail is down, it seems, thus preventing me from checking email. Arg. Curse it.

I find it mind-boggling that I head back to school in about four days. I'm ready for it, but I'm also not. I need to do things, like clean up my desk and pack and all. I keep saying I'm going to do it, but then I get distracted by things. Today the distraction was hanging out with Heather and seeing Princess Diaries 2. A perfectly worthy distraction, but still. I may actually set my alarm for tomorrow so that I get up at a decent time and get some more things accomplished.

In that case, I need to get some sleep so I'll actually get out of bed when the alarm goes off...


No comments: