Thursday, September 02, 2004

I had my first meeting for the Daily Gazette today, and it seemed pretty cool. I already know some people involved, so that's nice. I've agreed to write on article and do the compiling (putting the issue together) on Tuesdays. Whee. We'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow is my last day of non-gym gym class. Next week I actually have to start working out. Blah. I also have religion (which I need to finish the reading for, such fun), but that's about it. I'll work on my CS homework, and then Lauren and I are going to go swimming, which should be cool. There's also some magician coming to campus, which I will go and see because it may be interesting and also because the article I agreed to write is a summary about it. So tomorrow should be good. And then it's officially the weekend, yay!

No comments: