Sunday, September 19, 2004

I was supposed to go to my very first frat party last night. It ended up not happening for various reasons, most important being that the friend I was supposed to go with decided to watch anime with a *ahem* friend instead. So I played Wink instead, which was fun and, of course, violent. Surprisingly, no major rugburn this time (I think the socks helped), though I do have a lovely bruise on my hip, a tender elbow that was landed on, and perhaps a bit of a bruised sternum as well. Nevertheless, good fun.

Today's plan: read stuff for theatre, probably read stuff for religion, try to come up with a paper topic for religion, maybe read for CS, postpone having my ass kicked again by CS until tomorrow afternoon. Tonight: WSRN meeting, which means that hopefully I will soon get a radio show again. Not sure when broadcasting starts, but I'm eagerly awaiting it.

I also just signed up to give blood. I can't say I'm afraid of needles after getting a tattoo, and it's been a year since I got the tattoo, so I'm allowed to give now. I'm a bit nervous, but that's better than feeling guilty if I don't do it.

Time to do work now, whee.

No comments: