Wednesday, September 08, 2004

So I tried posting three times last night, and each time it didn't want to post. And now today all three showed up. But I deleted two of the three, because otherwise it would be really redundant.

I really, really want to sleep. But I need to get some work done before I can do that without feeling too guilty. Blah. English definately needs to be done, since that's due tomorrow. But I should do some religion as well, because I'm going into Philly tomorrow with my theatre class and will therefore have less time to deal with it tomorrow evening. Or maybe I'll just stay up late tomorrow night. There's always a good chance of that.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Куплю у вас лицензионный (!) софт Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7, Office XP/2003/2007, Server 2003/2008 и другое лицензионное программное обеспечение по ВЫСОКИМ ЦЕНАМ!
предложения на е-мейл softforme@bk.ru

Anonymous said...

Куплю лицензионный (!) софт Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7, Office XP/2003/2007, Server 2003/2008 и другие лицензионные программные продукты по ВЫСОКИМ ЦЕНАМ!
предложения на е-мейл softovichok@mail.ru