Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I just went for a run. An actual run, not a half jog, mostly walk thing. I did walk some, but it was inbetween periods of serious, hard running and only when I felt that I might not live if I didn't stop to breathe. I need to work on my endurance. I think instead of going to the gym to do cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll run instead... Hopefully my shins will be able to deal with it. Running is nice... My mind goes blank for the most part, just focusing on the movement and the breathing... I don't have to think about anything until I stop. Then of course, it all comes flooding back. But it's a nice escape for a bit.

I'm disgusting right now, so I really need to shower. I didn't know it was possible to get this sweaty in this short of a time period. Ew.


No comments: