Monday, September 20, 2004

This is partially for the sake of my mom, and also because it's true - I'm actually doing quite well.

Yes, this current CS assignment has been more time consuming than I expected, yes I have a paper due in Religion on Friday that I haven't even thought about, plus other work. I also think I'm learning the meaning of over-extended first-hand this semester. Work, hanging out with people, Daily Gazette, choir, practicing for that skit last week... And now add on me applying to be on Small Craft Warnings' staff as well as DJing for WSRN and hopefully writing some reviews for the playlist... It's getting pretty busy.

At the same time, despite all the craziness, I'm really quite content. I've been spending a lot of time with a person I really like, I'm enjoying most of my classes, I'm getting to know Lauren a lot better as well as meeting some new people...

All in all, I'm having a good time. Busy, but nice.

No comments: