Monday, November 22, 2004

Haven't updated for about a week... So here's a brief summary: Work, sleep, work, hanging out, sleep, choir concert, being lazy, work. Whee.

The choir concert went well... We sang Mozart's Requiem at this one... The next one, on December 4th, is for Beethoven's 9th.

Tonight's radio show was less than stellar... I made lots of stupid, silly mistakes and babbled a bit. Oh well.

Playlist:
Foo Fighters - Everlong
* Autolux - Here Comes Everybody
Fiona Apple - Paper Bag
The Delgados - All You Need is Hate
Portastatic - Autumn Got Dark
The Anniversary - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
Braid - First Day Back
Letters to Cleo - I Want You to Want Me
Ozma - Battlescars
Cake - When You Sleep
* The Bigger Lovers - Ninja Suit
* Menomena - 20 Cell Revolt
* The New Year - Start
Tori Amos - Take to the Sky
Poe - Could've Gone Mad
* Fur Cups for Teeth - $100 Haircut
OK Go - The Fix is In
Garbage - Vow
* Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I'm a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)
Crooked Fingers - New Drink for the Old Drunk
Soul Coughing - Circles
The Hives - Die, All Right!
Pixies - Gigantic
Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
Operation Ivy - Unity
Alkaline Trio - This Could Be Love
Saves the Day - Shoulder to the Wheel
* The Reputation - Let This Rest
Chris Cornell - Wave Goodbye
* Adem - Ringing in My Ear

So yes. A tinge of a 90's, as I got nostaligic while looking through my CDs. That's one reason why there are so few playlist songs. I've also started going into the library and seeking things I've been meaning to listen to. Like Braid, for instance. And I have been rewarded by having some different music to listen to that is quite good. Whee.

Sleep soon... And home on Wednesday! Well, St. Louis on Wednesday, home on Thursday afternoon. But close enough. Yay!

No comments: