Monday, November 08, 2004

So today was a busy but pretty good day... I actually got to yoga class on time, and I even managed to pull off Crow position in addition to my usual tripod. Whee. Religion was fine, and theatre was long but fun. We did acting exercises and moved around a bit, which was nice. Worked on CS for a bit after that (well, Lauren worked and I occasionally pointed out stuff)... Then had a quick dinner and did my radio show.

The radio show was interesting -- the door to the staircase to get up to the studio was locked... I ended up crawling in through another window that is by another staircase, going up those stairs to the 2nd floor, then going down the other staircase to unlock the door and prop it open. Then I finally got to climb back up to the 3rd floor for my show.

The playlist:

Beth Orton - Couldn't Cause Me Harm
Death Cab for Cutie - President of What? (since it got cut off last week)
Belle and Sebastian - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
*Driver of the Year - Volume Switch
*The Crimea - Opposite Ends
*Frausdots - Fashion Death Trends
*Bloc Party - Little Thoughts
*Le Tigre - After Dark
Joydrop - Thick Skin
Lennon - Trying to Make Me
*Clinic - W.D.Y.Y.B.
*Ted Leo/Pharmacists - Heart Problems
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Guster - Airport Song
*Menomena - The Monkey's Back
#*Spoon - Anything You Want
Ambulance Ltd. - Primitive
Jets to Brazil - Lemon Yellow Black
Sunny Day Real Estate - Every Shining Time You Arrive
#*Neutral Milk Hotel - Song Against Sex
#*Superchunk - Cool
#*M. Ward - Outta My Head
#*Versus - Eskimo
*A.C. Newman - On the Table
*Plastic Mastery - Before the Fall
*Guided by Voices - Asphyxiated Circle
*Apostle of Hustle - Sleepwalking Ballad
Jump, Little Children - Too High
*Luna - Malibu Love Nest

The songs with # by them are all from a 3 disc compilation from Merge Records. Lots of playlist songs tonight, and most of them were really good. I really need to get the Menomena CD... I've heard 3 songs off it now, and they're all really great.

Time to do work and also time to turn off the computer... It's making very scary noises.

No comments: