Friday, November 05, 2004

So today has so far been a pretty good day. I got up half an hour early to finish up my religion response paper, went to class and actually contributed some, got my paper and midterm back (did well on the paper, fine on the midterm), I turned in my theatre response paper and my writing submission for the poetry workshop, had a fun lunch, and then played Soul Calibur II with Rob.

Soul Calibur was especially fun, since we played in the Pit, which is, well, kind of a pit in the floor, with carpeted tiers, and a big projection screen. So yes. Soul Calibur on an 6 or 8 foot screen? Very cool. The only downside is that my thumbs are a bit sore.

Nap now, then dinner, then some sort of movie-watching tonight. Lunch out tomorrow to celebrate Andrew's birthday. It should be fun.

Computer status, in case you care: still functioning, but when I initially turn it on, it sounds like it has a woodpecker living in it. Not so cool. Oh well.


No comments: