Monday, November 15, 2004

Today was okay. I started the day off with an amazing lack of energy... I stayed in Child's Pose in yoga for quite some time... I eventually got out of it because my feet were falling asleep. But it was cool of the teacher to let me do that... I would have been completely exhausted otherwise.

Classes were fine today... Nothing to exciting... And there was nothing all that exciting about my radio show either.

Playlist:

The Postal Service - Nothing Better
Jimmy Eat World - Blister
* TV on the Radio - New Health Rock
* A.C. Newman - Miracle Drug
Beauty Pill - Here Lies Rachel Wallace
* Camera Obscura - Shine Like a New Pin
Beulah - If We Can Land a Man on the Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart
Spoon - Stay Don't Go
Modest Mouse - Paper Thin Walls
Desaparecidos - Man and Wife, the Latter (Damaged Goods)
* Adem - These are Your Friends
* Menomena - E is Stable
* The Decemberists - Billy Liar
Built to Spill - Strange
* Autolux - Turnstile Blues
Bikini Kill - New Radio
* Le Tigre - Seconds
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Chemical, Chemical
Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot
Grandaddy - El Caminos in the West
* The Hidden Cameras - The Fear is On
* The Clientele - (I Want You) More than Ever
Interpol - Obstacle 2
* Portastatic - Noisy Night
* Animal Collective - Who Could Win a Rabbit?
The Weakerthans - A Plea from a Cat Named Virtue
Saves the Day - All I'm Losing is Me
Hey Mercedes - Haven't Been this Happy
The Get Up Kids - Action and Action
Weezer - Only in Dreams
Weezer - The World has Turned and Left Me Here

The reason for the two songs from the Blue Album is this: When "Only in Dreams" was wrapping up, it was 8:05 and I was all cleaned up, CDs put away, etc... But the next show's DJs had not yet shown up. So I needed something. So I just switched the dial from track ten to track four and yay, another four and a half minutes of music. And then the DJs came just in time... I was beginning to fret.

Time to read or do something like that until I decide to actually go to bed... Which may turn out to be pretty soon, I think.

No comments: